Reiki is a non intrusive healing therapy which helps on all levels of the body. I now combine my sessions with the use of orgonite to help release and balance any energy which is not free flowing or is no longer needed, along with Reiki and Chakra tuning forks for their individual sound vibrations. I have found the combination of all three a very powerful and unique way of working with the healing energy.
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation, which also promotes healing. It is administered by the ‘laying on of hands’, and is based on the idea that an unseen ‘life force energy’ flows through us all and is what causes us to be alive. If ones ‘life force energy’ is low then we are more likely to get sick or to feel stress, if it is high then we are more capable of being happy and healthy. Reiki addresses our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual imbalances. This healing art is an effective therapy, the practitioner serves as a vessel which supplies the healing energy to where it is most needed. Reiki’s KI-energy flows out through the practitioners body through the palms of their hands whilst they are touching the clients body. What Reiki can do:
- Helps to relieve pain, aches and discomfort.
- Loosens and clears blockages.
- Clears toxins from the body.
- Helps prevents colds, minor tummy trouble and headaches.
- Helps lower blood pressure.
- It encourages your bodies natural ability to heal.
- It helps you to relax mentally and physically.
- It works alongside all medicine.
- Passes through all materials.
- It can not harm no matter how much you have.
Reiki works well alongside orthodox medicine. Clients should never be discouraged from receiving medical advice/treatment or from taking any medicines already prescribed to them. Alternative therapies only help to complement any treatments or medication the client may be receiving.
Cost of Treatment- £30 1 hour